1. The web address begins with httpS:// That S there stands for Secure.
2. You see a small Padlock icon similar to this
What that tells you is that your bank's website has an SSL Security Certificate.
That certificate encodes traffic to and from the website, making it much safer.
It's a very good idea for three reasons:
1. Simply it keeps your website and it's users much safer.
2. Google penalises non-SSL protected websites in it's search results. It's now showing warnings like this:
3. Since early 2017 web browsers (eg Chrome, Firefox etc) now show warnings on all non-secure websites where there is a login of any kind.
You may have already seen this kind of thing
Fortunately we can supply, install and configure an SSL Security Certificate for you in a matter of hours as part of our unique Security Pack.
SSL Security Pack for your website includes all these benefits;
* Deep Audit applies to Word Press and Joomla websites
We'll be in touch asap to explain what happens next.
Or simply CONTACT US for helpful advice :-)